Terms & Conditions
Information About Us
RASCAL Solutions Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 05191277 having its registered office at Silbury Court, 420 Silbury Boulevard, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2AF.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
RASCAL Solutions Limited (“we”/”us”/“our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We endeavour to tell you what information about you we have collected, why we have collected it and what we will do with it. You can always contact us with questions about our use of your personal information using the details on our contact page.
This statement sets out the basis on which we collect any personal data from you, why we collect it, who we share it with, how we use it and how we protect it. We want you to understand clearly our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it, so please read the following carefully.
What Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, or enquiring about our services, posting material or requesting further services
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of your visits to our site, social media platforms, on landing pages and over the telephone including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
When we collect personal data directly from you through our website, on social media platforms, on landing pages and over the telephone we use the data you provide for the following purposes:
- To fulfil our contract with you or your employer to provide you with services you have requested
- to contact you about your account or enquiry, or to provide customer support services to you
- to invoice you or your employer for any services you subscribe to and to collect payments due
- For our own legitimate interests in:
- maintaining our own records and databases
- monitoring use of our products and services to ensure usage is in accordance with our terms and conditions of use
- informing our business customers and potential customers about our products and services
We also receive personal data from other sources which include:
- Service providers that help determine your location based on your IP address in order to customise certain products to your location
- Publicly available sources
- Information generated by your usage of our products and services
The data we collect in this way may include the following:
- Name and contact data, including first and last name, email address, work postal address and similar contact data
- Demographic, including country, city and preferred language
We use this personal data for the following purposes:
- For our own legitimate interests in monitoring usage of our services and improving the service provided to our customers
- Subject to your consent to receive this information, informing prospective customers about our products and services
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To contact you with information about our products, services or events electronically from time to time
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact us to request no further information on our products, services or events be sent to you.
The cookies we use are: Google Analytics, which tracks how many people visit our site, what they do, how they got to our website, which pages they visit and the technology they are using to view our site. All of that information is anonymous and we cannot access contact or personal details of individual users.
You can disable or remove any cookies stored on your computer but these may prevent our website from functioning properly. We do not sell our use our cookie data for third party marketing.